Thermal Cameras for Fever Temperature Detection
Thermal cameras with high temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever. Thermal cameras can be used for the fever screening of commuters, shoppers, and office workers.
They are very efficient. It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect temperature of a person, thus allows screening of large numbers of people at a time.
Thermal cameras are also safe. They feature non-contact temperature measurement from about one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact.
WHY CHOOSE OUR ADVANCED FEVER SCREENING SOLUTION FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
Organisations can choose from a range of systems, from handheld monitors to a complete professional Fever monitoring station. Advance Vision System's experienced team of design consultants and engineers work closely with you to help you select which system is right for your needs.
- Screen public and staff entering your premises for a fever whilst maintaining social distancing rules
- Combine with access control to automatically grant or deny access to people based on their temperature
- Public will feel safer entering your premises if they know that people are being screened for a fever
- Do your bit for the public by detecting possible carriers of the virus and prevent the spread of this deadly infection.
- The less people that are sick in your organisation the more work you’re able to do.
- Can integrate into your existing CCTV system and be monitored remotely.
- Call us now on 01993 706928 to find out more about thermal screening solutions
Security solutions for home and business AVG
Advance Vision Group, have been based in Oxfordshire since 1989 are the accepted professionals within the industry for the region and Home Counties. From the introduction of our very first alarm system to today's CCTV surveillance and fire alarm systems, we're striving to continue to help set the pace in technological developments and keep you and your business safe 24 hours a day.
As an NSI Gold installer for intruder alarms and a quality assured ISO 9001 company AVG Security Systems operate to the latest British and European Standards EN 50131-1. AVG offer only bespoke designs for your chosen system as we believe this is the best way to ensure your premises are safe and secure. Working from structural building plans and maps AVG are able to draw up detailed designs for systems, positioning equipment in the optimum place. Each survey carried out by AVG will include a risk assessment quotation, design specification and agreement for the proposed protected premises.
If you have any queries about any of our products or services e-mail or call today on 01235 828450